Above are three images of ‘the new Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’ after he left UMNO, the party that once made him the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
The first image was taken at the High Court of Kuala Lumpur on September 5, 2016, when he made a surprise court visit in support of Anwar Ibrahim, during Anwar’s NSC suit.
It was Dr Mahathir who sacked Anwar Ibrahim from the Deputy Prime Minister post before Anwar was sent to jail.
The second image was taken on November 19, 2016, during the illegal Bersih 5 demonstration in Kuala Lumpur.
Taking part in Bersih for the second time, Dr Mathathir seems to have mastered the art of street demonstration.
In the photo, Mahathir, wearing a Bersih 5 t-shirt was seen shouting like a mad demonstrator, when during his days as the Prime Minister, he was against demonstrations and looked down at demonstrators.
The third image shows Dr Mahathir proudly wears a ‘Free Anwar Now’ badge, another odd situation after what he did and said about Anwar when he was still in power.
What is happening to Dr Mahathir?
Dr Mahathir was once a statesman and condemned Bersih demonstrators as wanting to topple a legally elected government.
But now he eagerly took part in the illegal Bersih demonstration which was led by the party that he once hates.
Like Bersih leaders, he too wants and trying hard to bring down the legally elected government; an action which he used to condemn.
He had changed from a statesman to a street demonstrator, taking part in an illegal demonstration to topple a legal government.
Dr Maharhir had changed from a great and smart leader to a person easily used by his enemy turns ally, as claimed by “DAP’s Superman” Hew Kuan Yau.
According to Hew Kuan Yau, DAP is only using Mahathir to bring down Najib.
Dr Mahathir used to say that,” Melayu mudah lupa” but now it is clear that it is actually Mahathir who mudah lupa.
Now Dr Mahathir sudah lupa who voted him to power, his stance about street demonstrations, who DAP really is, the agendas behind Bersih and he even forgets what is Act 355 which was amended twice during his tenure as the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Tun Dr. Mahathir, “Kalau Marahkan Nyamuk Jangan Bakar Kelambu”
- Tun M: Jangan Menang Sorak, Kampung Tergadai
- Police Report On Lim Guan Eng’s False Statements
- Akta 355: Poster Dangkal SIS Forum Tentang Akta 355
- Act 355: Answering “CCM Says Hadi’s Bill Will Radically Rewrite Constitution”
- Jawapan Kepada Kenyataan Mengelirukan Khalid Samad Tentang Pindaan Akta 355
- Video Aksi Siti Zabedah Kasim di Wacana Akta 355
- Tidak Ada Sebab Wakil Rakyat Anda Tolak Cadangan Pindaan Akta 355
- Video – Mudahnya Memahami Akta 355
- Act 355: G25, Stop Lying About Hadi’s Private Bill
- Act 355: Interfaith Group’s Statement Risks Weakening Constitutional Liberties
- Pindaan Akta 355 – Memberi Autonomi Lebih Kepada Negeri-negeri
- Akta 355: DAP MPs, Please DO Your Homeworks